Interested in taking Skype lessons?
To give you a glimpse on how taking online music lessons are, I’ve put together some sample lessons and tutorial videos.
Here are the requirements and steps to take to get you started on Skype lessons:
A. Computer & software requirements:
1. You MUST have high speed internet at home in order for this to be effective.
2. Your computer/tablet must have a webcam and mic.
3. You must have skype installed. (If you don’t have this yet, this software is free to download at skype.com
4. You must be able to send secure payments electronically i.e. Paypal, Chase or any other bank that offers this service.
B. Setting up Skype Lessons
1. Schedule a weekly lesson. Lessons are normally half hour long. You may check my availability here –> SCHEDULE
2. Add me as a Skype contact:
3. Logon to Skype a few mins before our scheduled lessons to make sure everything’s up and running.
4. Give me a Skype call during our scheduled lesson.
from some of my Skype clients
“Emil was a great choice for our two sons. We home school and it saves us time and gas but more importantly it just works great. Emil is an excellent teacher and his setup for Skype with two cameras is very helpful. Our sons are progressing and enjoying Emil’s teaching style and talent. We recommend him to anyone who wants to learn piano and can benefit from distance learning via Skype.”
~Andrew H., California
“As homeschooling parents we were delighted to learn about Emil’s Skype music lessons. The flexibility and convenience of the lessons work out great for our busy schedule. With his use of multiple camera angles and professional audio equipment you get a professional teacher right in your home! The price for the lessons are great and there is no need to purchase sheet music since it is delivered to your email. Most importantly Emil has provided a fun learning experience for our five year old daughter. Katrina has been enjoying her piano lessons and we believe that is because of Emil’s teaching style. His patience and encouragement helps her to confidently strive to learn more. Our experience has been wonderful and we highly recommend him.”
~Steve and Rachel S, Nevada
“I wholeheartedly recommend Emil Remo for musical instruction! I have 3 children in his program ages 12, 10 and 4. We have done Skype piano and voice lessons for over a year now and we are pleased to have Emil ignite a passion for music into my kids. He creates a healthy, positive learning environment with an individualized plan for each child. I have seen significant improvement in my kids skills as he blends classical training with a modern/personalized twist. He is prompt, flexible and always encouraging. We’re so glad we found him!”
~Carey W, Texas